Thursday 7 February 2013

Karen Igho denies ever being a stripper!

Okay seriously I would really respect her HUSTLE if she had admitted it, and just be a role model. In the sense of "see where I came from and see where I am at today" denying is just plain bullshit. read her comment below.... "I was never a stripper. People don't even know anything about me but are quick to believe the terrible things they heard. My mom is a very strong Christian and she built my spirituality. People who saw me like a wild card girl do not understand what it is being locked in a room with lots of alcohol and nothing to do. It is impossible not to misbehave but once you are back into the normal world, things change. How many times have I being caught smoking in public?" "My uncle helped with my trip to the UK and I went there to study. I studied Business Administration in Southwark College during which I took a summer class in Theatre Arts. All through my stay there, I survived in a legit way. I joined the UNICEF and other charity organisations, which had African countries in mind. I was also a sales girl for Karen Millen." "My having a rough childhood was true. My being a stripper wasn't true. The breast story was true. I genuinely did the implant because I had breast lumps and two of my sisters have done the same (operations)."

No comments:

Post a Comment